PCI Receives Excellence Award, Expands System Platform and Sets New Highs in All Facets of Business Operations in 2014
Norman, OK – February 2, 2015 – Power Costs, Inc. (PCI) moves into 2015 with aggressive targets for new business growth after another record-breaking year across all facets of business operations. PCI expanded its revenue, customer base and number of employees in 2014, while its strength in RTO/ISO market systems software and market leadership in analytical solutions will continue to drive business growth in 2015 and beyond.
Some of PCI’s 2014 business highlights include:
- Record revenue for both software licenses and consulting services
- A significant increase in client base across all platforms, including PCI’s hosted solutions
- Competitive replacements across multiple existing and new customers
- Initiation of WECC/CAISO EIM projects at several customer sites
- Successful deployment of PCI’s product platform for NYISO (New York Independent System Operator)
- Expansion of PCI’s market system functionalities for ISO-NE (New England Independent System Operator)
- The addition of advanced cascaded hydro-electric network optimization capabilities in the market-leading PCI GenTrader® application
- Timely software updates and releases to support evolving markets in CAISO, ERCOT, ISONE, MISO, NYISO, PJM, SPP along with further development of solutions for AESO and IESO
- Further expansion of numerous PCI solutions, including Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Energy Accounting, Asset Operations, Outage Management, Plant Interface, Deal Management, GADS reporting and e-Tagging
- Recognition by Arizona Public Service as recipient of its ‘Diverse Supplier Excellence Award’
“I attribute this success to the hard work and dedication of my colleagues along with the continued trust of our clients in PCI as a strategic business partner,” said Fred Lee, Chief Executive Officer of PCI. “It is a great honor to be recognized for operational excellence by our customers and it drives us to continue our growth into 2015.”
Power Costs, Inc. (PCI) is the leading provider of generation supply management and optimization software to energy focused companies. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Fred Lee, PCI continues to develop power industry software solutions, superior customer support and value–added services for top–tier energy customers. More than half of all power generation in the United States use PCI software solutions. PCI is a privately held company based in Norman, Oklahoma with offices in Houston, TX and Raleigh, NC. To learn more about PCI, please visit www.powercosts.com.