Trading & Scheduling
PCI provides a fully integrated platform that supports the entire trading, scheduling and settlement workflow both inside and outside of ISO markets.
PCI supports not only traditional Straight-Through-Processing (STP), but also Straight-Through-Scheduling (STS) which allows all data, and the processes that manipulate it, to flow with coordination and precision. From multi-commodity deal capture and credit, to scheduling and settling of deals, PCI’s cohesive Deal Management System streamlines all methods and can be tailored to fit the needs of any market participant.
Accommodates physical, financial and hybrid transactions by providing support for all individual deal components:
- For physical, financial or hybrid transactions, PCI accommodates each by providing support for all individual deal components:
- Bidding of all market instruments to all North American ISOs
- Exchange interfaces to ICE, CME/NYMEX and Nodal Exchange
- OASIS communication and eTagging
- Pipeline communication
- Credit and risk management capabilities
- Regulatory reporting including FERC EQR
- Settlement with ISOs and counterparties
- On-premise or hosted deployment options
- Configurable user interface that presents the most pertinent information to front-, mid- or back-office personnel
- Automation of all workflows with customized user approvals and controls