Energy industry companies are challenged with gathering, rationalizing, linking, and maintaining large volumes of disparate operational and market data that may have many dimensions and come from different sources. PCI’s Data Warehouse is designed exclusively to facilitate easy access to vital information in order to make critical business decisions. It manages, analyzes, and reports on generation, transmission, and demand-side data from any PCI or third-party data source.
Primarily a reporting and interfacing database, the PCI Data Warehouse speeds up reporting and integration by orders of magnitude, giving you more time to focus on your work and your company a powerful strategic advantage. It uncovers and exploits oftentimes hidden benefits by marrying data integration and management with the increasingly important areas of business analytics and reporting.
PCI’s Data Warehouse offers a wide variety of benefits including:
- Out-of-the-box implementation predefined with schemas and wizards to help you hit the ground running.
- Flexible deployments for on-premise or hosted applications meet your business requirements and optimize enterprise IT resources.
- Streamlined data mining, storage, analysis, and reporting helps standardize and access different information sets (from different systems).
- Create and test new reports in hours instead of weeks or months to save time for both business users and IT personnel.
- Stability is guaranteed over time as a result of PCI’s robust, industry-standard design.
- PCI’s investment in a common data model means all objects are encoded into a consistent, consolidated schema for easy interfacing and reporting.
- PCI’s Data Warehouse can scale and grow to meet your evolving business requirements.
- PCI provides open integration to work with a data aggregator to optimize collection and reporting.