PCI’s Post Analysis Solution provides business tools for analyzing past market activities with the goal of revealing inefficiencies to improve the future performance of your entire enterprise.
Compute actual P&L for operating a portfolio of assets inside (or outside) any ISO market and then assign costs, as well as benefits by group, objective, and relevant stakeholder.
- Automating and streamlining post analytics of your firm’s operational performance as well as the segregation and allocation of costs and revenues among stakeholders
- Demonstration of operational prudence according to market and regulatory rules
- Providing a historical account to validate future decisions
- Standard and custom reports displaying key post analysis results
- Powerful and intuitive dashboards to optimize the user experience
- Ability to interface with other in-house and PCI systems
Common post-analysis objectives include:
- Transaction costing (after-the-fact)
- Lost opportunity costs from outages or derates
- Operational efficiency costs (optimal vs. actual)
- Calculation of client-specific indexes