Disruptive change is a time-tested hallmark of the Power Utility Industry. This is true today more than ever, as evidenced by the penetration of renewables, growth in Demand Resources and energy storage, Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) agreements, extreme pricing volatility, and ever-expanding regulation. Because of these and other factors, it is vital to have an Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) vendor who is an agile partner helping you navigate a constantly evolving business landscape.
Comprehensive Functionality in a Single Platform
No other ETRM software provider can claim the depth of Power Industry expertise as PCI. Our ETRM system seamlessly integrates into a larger product platform alongside other solutions for optimizing:
- Portfolio operations and performance;
- Bid-to-bill workflows and automation;
- Asset operations and outage management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- And more
Numerous other advantages result from using PCI’s “smarter” ETRM, including:
- Power and Fuel data at your fingertips from one system;
- Improved decision making using accurate, timely information available in a single platform accessible throughout your enterprise;
- Lower costs of maintenance for IT personnel due to a simplified, yet powerful interface that enhances the user experience;
PCI ETRM also supports end-to-end workflows for power, natural gas, coal and other fuels, as well as emissions.
Specific focus is given to automating workflows and enabling optimized outcomes using through analytical tools.