Disruptive change is a time-tested hallmark of the energy industry. This is true today more than ever, as evidenced by the penetration of renewables, growth in demand resources and energy storage, Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) agreements, extreme pricing volatility, and ever-expanding regulation.
Because of these and other factors, it is vital to have an Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) vendor that is an agile partner helping you navigate a constantly evolving business landscape.
Comprehensive Functionality in a Single Platform
No other ETRM software provider can claim PCI’s depth of industry expertise. Our Smart ETRM System seamlessly integrates into a larger product platform offering multiple solutions for optimizing:
- Portfolio operations and performance
- Bid-to-bill workflows and automation
- Asset operations and outage management
- Business intelligence and reporting
Advantages with PCI Smart ETRM include:
- Improved decision making using accurate, timely information available in a single platform accessible throughout your enterprise
- Power and fuel data at your fingertips
- Lower costs of maintenance for IT personnel due to a simplified, yet powerful interface that enhances the user experience
- Workflow automation that enables optimized outcomes using advanced analytics