NATURAL GAS MANAGEMENT
PCI’s Gas Management system combines physical supply and transportation contracts, giving users complete control over path selection, as well as standard and time-dependent strike options. PCI’s solution facilitates gas pipelines communications using a standard protocol that is beneficial to both city gate operators and generation companies that operate gas-fired power plants.
Our natural gas scheduling, trading and risk management software allows you to view position information related to the pipeline, locations, and counterparties, then easily export it to Microsoft Excel or other external systems.
- Model physical natural gas systems including:
- Pipelines, hubs, points, and paths
- Optimize natural gas scheduling based on:
- Paths, price data, and pipeline constraints
- Manage gas transportation, including control over pipelines and storage
- Integrate with real-time and day-ahead power system processes
- Update prices and forecast burn using PCI’s robust natural gas scheduling tools
- Maximize cost savings leveraging pipeline capacity reservation functionality
PCI’s custom user interface helps speed numerous functions, including:
- Striking options
- Executing market purchases
- Standard and customized reporting provide summary and detailed reports that clearly portray contract terms and gas supply.