ENERGY TRADING & RISK MANAGEMENT
Disruptive change is a time-tested hallmark of the energy industry. Today is no exception with the penetration of renewables, growth in demand resources and energy storage, Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) agreements, extreme pricing volatility, and ever-expanding regulations.
Because of these and other factors, it is more vital than ever to have an energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software system delivered by an experienced and agile software partner, helping you navigate a constantly evolving business landscape.
PCI’s ETRM system easily integrates with all applications in our overall solutions platform to streamline and automate end-to-end power and gas workflows necessary to operate and profit in North American ISO/RTO markets. Our multi-commodity ETRM platform encompasses multiple functions (with numerous advantages) such as:
- Optimization of critical enterprise functions, including:
- Real-time data availability across desks
- Power and fuel harmonization
- Improved decision-making based on a single source of record
- Display enhancements to improve the user experience (UX)
- Optimized workflow automation combined with advanced analytics
- Cloud-delivery to optimize the user experience and IT resources
- Easy maintenance for IT personnel (if locally installed)