Webinar Series: “ETRM Best Practices & Managing Gas Trading in Energy Markets”
Event Date: JUN 10-24, 2021
Stay tuned for registration information and access details.
PCI’s highly respected educational webinar program continues with the three-session series, “ETRM Best Practices & Managing Gas Trading in Energy Markets.”
Session dates and topics are:
- Session 1 (June 10) – “Managing Natural Gas Scheduling & Trading”
- Session 2 (June 17) – “Managing Natural Gas Risk & Hedging”
- Session 3 (June 24) – “Managing Natural Gas Settlements & Accounting”
Learning objectives for this webinar series include:
- Understanding natural gas lifecycle and facts
- Reviewing the role of nat gas in current energy supply markets
- How ETRM tools manage supply, trading, marketing, scheduling
- Automating trading, scheduling operations
- Managing risk and credit positions.
- Simplifying settlements, accounting, compliance reporting
- Using analytics to enhance decision support