PCI Outage Management (OM) includes full support for the outage life cycle from planning, bidding and operations all the way through reporting. It covers all outages, from forced events to minor temperature derates, and communicates with ISOs to provide them with detailed information, before and after-the-fact. The system tracks the status of outage requests during their different phases and allows you to quickly view approval status. PCI OM also includes analytics at every stage of every event.
PCI also supports outage scheduling with CAISO, ERCOT, MISO, PJM, as well as SPP, and will support other markets in the near future.
- Completely web-based with an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface (UI)
- Management of the entire outage lifecycle process, from the plant to outage coordinator/dispatcher (outage, derate entry, update, approval, and notifications)
- Users can easily record operating events for anytime-access and auditing
- Seamlessly connects to other PCI or third-party systems to share approved outage data within the enterprise
- Interfaces with NERC eGADS
- Conforms to ISO and NERC data entry requirements