Power Outage Management
PCI’s Outage Management System (OMS) includes full support for all outages and their lifecycles, from planning, bidding, and operations all the way through to reporting. Forced events to minor temperature derates are supported, as are communications with ISOs/RTOs in order to provide them with detailed information before outages and after-the-fact. PCI also tracks the status of requests during different outage phases and allows you to quickly view approval status. Analytics are included at every stage for all events.
Currently, PCI supports outage scheduling in CAISO, ERCOT, MISO, PJM, as well as SPP, and will incorporate other markets in the near future.
- Completely web-based with an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface (UI)
- Manage the entire outage lifecycle process, from the plant to outage coordinator/dispatcher (outage, derate entry, update, approval, and notifications)
- Easily record operating events for anytime-access and auditing
- Seamlessly connect to PCI or third-party systems to share approved outage data across your enterprise
- Interface with NERC eGADS
- Conform to all ISO/RTO and NERC data requirements