PCI Outage Management includes full support for the outage life cycle from planning, bidding and operations all the way through reporting. It covers magnitudes from major forced outages to minor temperature derates and communicates with ISOs to provide them with detailed outage information, before and after-the-fact. Tracks the status of outage requests during their different phases and quickly see the approval status. PCI Outage Management also includes analytics at every stage for any event.
Of course, PCI Outage Management also includes analysis at every stage and magnitude. PCI GSMS can communicate to ISOs to provide them with outage information, either before or after the fact. The ISO Interface also keeps track of the status of the outage request during the different phases of an outage, including the approval status.
The PCI Outage Management solution supports Outage Scheduling with CAISO, ERCOT, MISO, PJM and SPP and plans to extend this capability to other markets in coming future.
- Completely web-based with an easy-to-use, intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Management of the entire outage lifecycle process, from the plant to outage coordinator/dispatcher (outage, derate entry, update, approval and notifications)
- Allows users to easily record operating events for anytime access and auditing
- Seamlessly connects to PCI or third-party systems to share approved outage data within the enterprise
- Interfaces with NERC eGADS
- Conforms to ISO and NERC data entry requirements